I have a 3d castmember with a few models in it.

I have a model imported via w3d (made in 3dsmax) that I want to import into
that 3d castmember that already exists.  I want to add just one specific
model from the imported castmember into that world.

I thought that this code inside of my startmovie script

member("rhouse").model("Terrain-11").addToWorld()

would add the model "Terrain-11" from the imported file "rhouse" into the
original 3d castmember, named "world1",  But it doesn't.

In the message window, I typed

put member("world1").model("Terrain-11").isInWorld()

and it was false.

so somehow I'm not getting the new model into my original 3d castmember. How
do you do this???

I am going to need to keep importing new w3d models into this original 3d
castmember as I build my project. I hope I'm communicating this well...

tia

nj