Here's a job post from a brit place that I get....I've seen a LOT of
Director jobs come by an here in the past 6 months.

roymeo

// The following IT vacancies have been advertised new today on our web
// site on www.it.jobserve.com
//
// To receive 'Jobs by Email' for other professions send a blank email
// to:
//
// [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.accountancy.jobserve.com
// [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.engineering.jobserve.com
// [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.sales.jobserve.com
// [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.financial.jobserve.com
// [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.secretarial.jobserve.com
// [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.legal.jobserve.com
// [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.medical.jobserve.com
//
// Please note, for jobs listed below that are based in the UK it is
// unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and
// work in the UK. Unless the advert states otherwise, please ensure you
// have this permission before applying.

// Your Domain limits the size of email messages which can be sent.
// We have sent only a maximum of the top 1000 Adverts as posted in the issue.
// You can now alter your Email Subscription filter using the
// Jobserve Candidate features. Log in to use the new service.
Ty: Contract
Po: Macromedia/Lingo Designer
Sk: Contractor required for educational CD ROM work. Must have
experience of educational software and must have extensive recent
Macromedia Director and Lingo exp for CD ROMs (the client will
need to see examples of work). Unfortunately we cannot accept
applications from candidates with out recent educational CD exp.
Please send CV with a brief outline of educational CD-Rom exp.
Lo: London
St: 2 Weeks
Du: 6 months
Ag: Lorien
Cn: Daniel Halstead
Te: 0207 654 1114
Fa: 0207 654 1011
Em: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Re: JSDH50039290
Lk: http://www.it.Jobserve.com/jobserve/EmailJob.asp?jobid=J052F5075BF595F00

// For more information about Jobserve, please send a
// blank email message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or visit
// our web server at: http://www.it.jobserve.com/
//
// Jobserve is a registered trademark of Jobserve Ltd.
// Copyright (c) 2002 Jobserve Ltd. All rights reserved.
//
// --
// Jobserve Ltd. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
// Tel: 01621 817335