So I've got this hugeass ....proplist. (although I have gained some weight
recently. As has my donkey.).  I've been changing properties of it, then
making a member's text the string(proplist). All good. Course then every
once in a while I'd proplist = value(member.text), thinking it loaded in
the saved text and reset the proplist. Nope. Not even clearing globals
would force director to forget everything about that proplist.  I've had
to quit and open up the same file to purge it.

Any chance this might be fixed some day?