Alex da Franca wrote:
 > I think the commandline carries the information you are looking for,
 > when you drag a file onto an app or just doubleclick a file which is
 > associated with an application.

        Thanks, Alex!! I works like a charm. I knew the commandLine feature but I
always forget its name... What I didn´t knew was that if I run the
projector from the (.avi in this case) association, the commandLine is
the pathName and the name of the file ("c:\videos\myVideo.avi"). Useful
info.

Howdy-Tzi wrote:

> The commandLine. It's undocumented.

        Thanks!! Now I realize why I always forget that function :) I wonder if
is untested or what... doesn´t seems to be unstable or something, like
other undoc´ed.

Thanks both, c´ya!
--
Agustín María Rodríguez