Hi!

I have developed a projector CD using Director 8.5 for Windows. My client
now wants to run this on Mac platform also. When I tried to copy the .dir
files, they did not work. On the mac platform, I found that the director
files I created did not have the .dir extension. This is my first experience
with the Mac platform. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Another outside question. If my client also wants the CD to work in the Unix
platform, I think I need to migrate to Flash. Am I correct here.

Thanks and Regards,
Anand Ravi