Hello all,

I need to create a hybrid CD for one of my projects made in Director 8.0. I
am using "CDEverywhere" software to create the CD image. I wish to give the
CD image a name 24 characters wide.
However, when I burn the image it truncates the name to 16 characters.
Further on Windows 95 machine, the OS system seems to truncate the name to
less than 8 characters. As a result of which my program doesn't run since it
uses the name of the CD in the code.

I would like to have a couple of my doubts cleared:
1) How can I create a CD image and burn a CD with a name of 24 characters
long?
2) Why do the name truncate on Windows 95 machine? This does not happen on
OS > 95.

Any kind of help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

~ Sandy.