hey list --
I have a cd that has been produced that the client wants to port over to the
web (would have been nice if it was decided before it was finished!). I have
lots of external linked assets ect so i placed everything in a "dswmedia"
folder published and it works fine off my hd. But when placed on the web it
doesn't find the director movies that it links to. Called tech support and
they said that when i call a movie and frame I need to use goToNetMovie and
goToNetPage. My question is why is it working on my hd with no issues? This
will require a lot of new scripting so I am asking for any good tip on
porting a "completed for cd project" to the web. Kind of lost here. thanks
--carol