I am working on a kiosk with a touch screen and for some reason
the mpeg using direct media xtra doesn't play. It just shows black
during the time it is supposed to be playing.  Has anyone had that problem
and what did you do about it. It might be a hardware problem and I am
playing
it on a new pc -256 ram, fast processor.
Thanks,
Melinda Geare
[EMAIL PROTECTED]