Greetings,

A week or so ago I got some major help from this list and last week I had a
major disaster. I lost virtually every director movie I had after a hard
drive crash. I am now starting all over again and I am trying to find the
script that allows me to click on a button and place a dollar amount into a
field and click on it again and place 0 in that same field. I hope I
explained this correctly.

Thanks in advance,

George Carlile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS. Backup is now my key word of the day.