I just tried it out on my own system and it does indeed show that it is
using 98% of the CPU. I don't think that's true tho'. My system runs just
fine with the MUS running.
Maybe it's like older versions of Director that would report using 100% of
the CPU when in fact it wasn't. I wonder if this is known by MM.

...Neil