In using Hypertext Styles on a text member the hypertext is blue and
underlined and the cursor changes to a finger over the hypertext. For the
project I am working on I want the cursor to change as above, but not the
blue text and underlining.

Is it possible using Lingo (or any other way in Director 8.5) to remove the
underlining and blueness while keeping the hypertext style cursor?

Cheers
Alan

Alan Neilsen bmm(hon.)  Telephone : +61 03 5227 8155
Educational Developer           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Learning Services
Deakin University
Geelong Waterfront Campus
Geelong VIC 3217

Please feel free to visit us. See what we do at -
Learning Services: http://www.deakin.edu.au/learningservices
Exemplars of our work: http://cowan.ls.deakin.edu.au/exemplars/