Hi all...

Why is it that my buddy api alert dialog box at the end of this script shows
up twice?  I've tried abort, exit repeat, pass, exit and turning gotIt into
a global...all to no avail.  Any thoughts are appreciated.

Regards,
Michael

on doThat
  thePath = the moviePath
  theMovieDriveLetter = thePath.char[1]
  theList = ["A","B"]
  theLength = theList.count
  gotIt = FALSE
  repeat with i = 1 to theLength
    thisItem = string(theList[i])
    if (thisItem contains theMovieDriveLetter) then
      gotIt = TRUE
    end if
  end repeat
  if gotIt = FALSE then
    baMsgBox("The program doesn't work.", "Warning:","OK","information",1)
  end if
end