no no, no e(orI)Mac voor me... made the mistake a few years ago to buy a
little machine with all in, en no or little possibilities to expend it.
was great at time of purchase, but got less interresting a while later.
I'am now on a G4 500 MP at work en it runs just really great. But i want
similar at home now.

Fabrice

Howdy-Tzi heeft op vrijdag 27 september 2002 om 16:15 het volgende
geschreven: