Sharon -
 From your earlier post of your code, I notice that you're setting the
color of the sprite over and over and over and well you get the idea. If
you make this color change occur only when necessary (like don't do it
when it's the right color already) then your cursor will blink again..

-Cheers
Evan

--

m u t a n t
             m e d i a      >     solutions for success

Evan Adelman | 917.916.7378 | 598 Broadway  NY NY 10012
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | www.mutantmedia.com
<http://www.mutantmedia.com>