Hi,

I had same kind of propblems also. The error message was the same. It did
not matter if the projector was made with 2K, NT or 98. The problem was with
sounds. I removed all the puppetSound-commands and it worked fine.

Now I have to find a way to get the sounds back.... but it's tomorrows
problem ;)

What is the best sound format for Director?
What is the best command to play sound files?
How to avoid delays with rollover sounds?

- Lauri Puisto -