Hi,

I'm working on a kiosk built in Director 8 that will be running 24/7 on a
Mac G4. I wanted to use CineMac to develop a screensaver that will go
directly to either the first movie of the kiosk or open the kiosk projector.

I've got the screensaver working fine in CineMac but I have a big problem.
I have tried using the following script but Director is confused for some
mystifying reason and even though it selects the correct movie, the dialog
box pops up and asks which file do I want to open.

Here's the Movie Script in the projector that I used for the screensaver:

on startMovie me
the mouseDownscript = "quitNovw"
end

on quitNow me
go to movie "@: Macintosh HD: Desktop Folder: Journal: FinalVersion:
main.dir"
end

The CineMac screensaver has to be in the control panel of the system folder
and therefore I had to use the full address. What have I messed up or
misunderstood?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Christine Satory
OtterDen Design