> Chris Aernoudt wrote:
> http://www.electric-chicken.co.uk/
>
> Is all I have to add to this.

LOL That's great work, and Ellen Feiss, well a picture says a 1000 words...
I'll be forwarding that URL to many a developer I know..

Good to see the Beige Panthers (Windows users) striking back.

BTW I don't take sides here, I just sit on the fence at laugh at both
camps..
I do harbour a secret desire to own a new i-mac though, a reading lamp that
can play cd's - thats so cool.

Brad