Ok, i know that this subject pops on the list all the time but why macromedia does not say anything about release dates or update-releases??

Can we expect an update to director before the new Year??

I still complain with 2 major issues about 8.5
- Zsorting bug or error - it makes impossible to use almost ANY alpha channel
- MacosX release - I don't use it, but many users are in that platform now and mac's are being shipped with it, why director does not run on it (native)

Luiz