Roy,

1) I don't think wish-director is the place to report bugs

2) Where did you get new DLLs? Did you use a standard upgrade install? Were you going from 8.5 to 8.5.1, or did you just grab some DLLs and do a home-upgrade? Because if so, you probably have a number of things out of whack and I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't work.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you said you did, but you're describing a non-standard upgrade.

- Tab