Hi! Charlie,
I tried different textureMode settings, but  no difference made... I
enlarged the texture and it kinda fixed the problem. It's so weird that the
image resolution is different between the original castmember and texture
created by the same castmember. Am I missing something here about creating
new texture from castmember?

Yachun =)