hi there,

does anyone out there know how to have director pause for a specified period
of time while the processor is running? I would like it to iterate a loop
after pausing for a certain number of ms.

thanx!

Ramesh,

I would probably use "go the frame" instead of "pause", but if you really want to proceed with this, try this in a frame script:

-- Gaunitz 2002 --

on exitFrame me
timeOut("waitTO").new(2000, #nextStep, me)
pause
end

on nextStep me
timeOut("waitTO").forget()