'the mouseLine of ..'
'the mouseWord of...'
There's a number of ways to deal with it.
You can also take out specific characters, and also by that take a count of a
lines number of characters '..numbers of char..' or words and so on.
Copy and Paste is also possible with middlehand in your operativ system's
clipBoard a storage-container for all copying Alt+C and so on one do on a sunny
day.
Also hiliting is another fine applica for you probably wanted too. That is
possible with fields, a bit harder in text members due to it's relatively young
age in the development of Director. Specifically when dealing with Copy/Paste
the fields are preferrable as far as I have seen..

 Bárbara Tâmisa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello List
>
> When my movie enter in a specif frame where have a
> editable field, it´s text is all select, and I want
> the cursor in the last line of a field, is it
> possible???
>
> Any ideas??

FREE E-MAIL IN 1 MINUTE!
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.pc.nu