Just for the records.
Not yet possible for Director exe-files to deal with PDA-small pocketcomputers.
The recent Win2002 operativ system wasn't even prepared for other things than
established Microsoft applicas Excel, word...the rest.
So for a designed exe-file it isn't ready yet. Thus one can ask oneself if it
has even got preparations for Shockwave DCR-files. I hope it is included, but I
have a feeling it isn't...
The System technicians laughed when I asked at the store...they usually do so
and later on gets silent.
So I think I go for Pen Tablet-computers to get loose out in nature for tests.
Just said as a remark, not needed answerings...

FREE E-MAIL IN 1 MINUTE!
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.pc.nu