I suppose this is a children project, and addings are some objects..?
And it's not a CD-rom project obviously. Apparently a harddisk commitment set
for a server availablility for sharing. OK, that is possible said, of which I
haven't ever tested yet..but still they say it shall work so I'm not saying
anything concerning that agenda.

Would set it up with password-application where the teacher gets in everywhere
in a selfmade password of free will. And then a password set by the user in a
own choise not shared by the public read-only but in reach by the teacher.
And if so a common password or none whatever for public's read-only.
And I would recommend a possibility for the teach' to go in and wipe clean
passwords every now and then so that the small buggers don't get smarter and
cheat in getting in by selling passwords after school or in the yard. Those
small evil smartasses...

It's probably a lot of complicated work, but the main password handling is
registred in several scripts. Often set easiest in a separate scene in same
Director-file in the entrance to the gloryfied inputs. Don't set it password
ever in an separate exe-file, otherwise it will be hacked with anohter exe-
file.
Hope this could be to some help.

 Mayuresh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi List
>
> I need some help in designing my classes. I have been trying for
> sometime
> now and can't seem to figure out how to go about it best.
> So hoping that you guys can help me get the design right and then I can
> take
> it from there on.
> Here are the details of what I need to achieve.
>
> I have to have a book for every user. On completing any activity, a page
> has
> to be added to the users book. Just before adding to the book, the user
> can
> select some items on the activity screen and only they will be added to
> the
> book. There will be 3 modes of accessing the book. The owner will have
> 'user' access that essentially allows to modify the contents of the
> book.
> The 'teacher' rights have all the 'user' rights and some more. The third
> is
> the 'read-only' access where multiple users can access the scrapbook in
> 'read-only' mode.
> So essentially the whole thing breaks down into:
>
> Each 'User'  (possible 3 rights for access) has a
>         'Book' which contains
>         'Pages' which in turn contain
>         'Selected Items' selected from the Activity screens.
>
> I have all the functionality working, but it's hardly ideal because the
> specifications just changed a bit and my initial design makes it just
> about
> impossible to extend it further.
> I have read some archived posts but I'm finding it tough to implement
> the
> same in my case.

FREE E-MAIL IN 1 MINUTE!
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.pc.nu