Thanks Roy! :-) You know how gets with the late nights and all...makes one a bit batty.

Actually you've helped quite a bit. I was having trouble distinguishing between ActiveX DLLs and Controls (Search online for pertinent information and you get a lot of programmers arguing about the differences with no clear answer). I've learned (since my little conversation w/myself) that they are essentially the same 'cept ActiveX DLLs present no visual interface - are not "pixel-creating" as you say. That being the case, I should have no problem using MM's own, free ActiveX Xtra.

Yay. Thanks for the advice and confirmation. Will let you know how it all works out.

Best Regards,