<snip>
From: "biju george" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I have tried,
>
> gotonetpage "http://www.msn.com","_blank"; and

That one is correct....

> But none found helpful.

I've a feeling I've run into a similar problem in the past, but I didn't
have time to look into it properly. _blank wasn't opening a new window as
it
should, but I assumed I had a typo somewhere and ignored it. Perhaps there
is a bug...
<snip>

I had the same problem with opening new browser windows each time with IE.
We traced it down to the "Reuse windows" setting under Advanced options. So
on startup, I set the value of this parameter in the registry to false and
restored it back to its original value on exit. Simple hack. I don't know
if it'll work with Netscape the same way.

This will not work on NT/2K/XP systems without admin rights.

Pranav Negandhi
Software Engineering
Learnet India Limited, Mumbai.
Phone: 91-22-859 8042 Ext: 316