Peter Witham wrote:
>    I'm starting to think people don't want to answer any of my questions
> :P I can't believe I'm doing stuff so unique that no one else has ever
> tried or come across it before lol. Guess I'll have to try and figure it
> out myself. Could ya grant my Xmas wish and even tell me if it's
> possible?

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you but take heart, depending on
your timezone the list can be very quiet- as it is right now.
I have only seen one other post since your original and no replies as yet.
Give em a break, these guys have gotta do some work sometimes to you know..
You could always be like me and wait till about 2 am local time if you want
a quick response. ;)

Brad
(Western Australia)