yes, i know. i won´t have problems if there´s an unsupported 8 bit mask as well. as long as it works the same way 1 bit mask does.
At 18:22 16/12/2002 -0800, you wrote:
At 9:06 PM -0200 12/16/02, you wrote:
while we´re on this subjet: when will director allow the use of 8 bit masks for non-regular miaws? with that we can have different levels of transparency for different miaw areas. i´ve downloaded the last version of winamp and it´s all there. pretty cool. well, at least on winxp.
Did you know that the 1 bit masking of a MIAW window is an unsupported feature?

I wouldn't expect extensions on it soon ...

-Buzz

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]