Hi Sean,

Thanks for letting me know that it works for you. I had already tried what you
suggested and it made no difference. I know they yanked the Director MX download for a
while, and made some bug fixes, but I didn't hear anything about dealing with with
this issue. I have the NFR (Not
for Resale) CD, which maybe is an early release. Hopefully they have caught it for the
comercial release.

-Phil