Hi, anyone out there with a DirMX installed?

My NFR copy of Director MX has the default setting for the compression of media for a
Shockwave movie set to Standard.

This is: choose File > Publish Settings. Select the Compression tab. What is the Image
Compression set to?

Mine says Standard. Help says default is JPEG compression. D8.5 was defaulted to JPEG
compression.

Me and Tiny Tim are supposed to be documenting this stuff and if you want Tiny Tim
around for Christmas-to-Come, we'd appreciate some feedback.

Happy Holidays to all
-Phil