Does anyone know if the problem encountered with the recent security update
to shockwave affects standalone projectors?

I recently migrated a project from 8 to 8.5 and have had reports back from
the client on the updated version that the error "Ordinal 1333 could not be
located in IML32.dll" comes up under win2000 on startup though the projector
still runs with some of the functionaility not working.They seem to be
describing errors after eventual startup consistent with the MUI xtra
failing but where the link could be eludes me totally.

I only found a mention of this error under the shockwave technote and in the
archives in reference to shockwave.
http://www.macromedia.com/support/director/ts/documents/sw_xtraupdate_v106.h
tm

Unfortunately the client is on the other side of the country and I can't
replicate the error here which isn't the best scenario.

Thanks in advance

Brad
WIN XP pro, D8.5