I'm having a problem with a 3d mesh.

It's a simple hard-coded mesh that makes a prism shape.

It shows fine until i set the shader.blend to something besides 100.

When I set the blend to say 90, It will sometimes show pixelated yellow/red,
light blue, white, or not at all.  This toggling happens dynamically when in
the bounding rects of other moving objects.  But it displays poorly even
when soloing in the world.

Once it blended beatifully... until I moved another object close to it, then
the prism went a bright red.   All this with no change in the constructor
code.  Changing the .visiblity (#both, #front, #back) doesn't seem to effect
the blend problem.

Is it mesh magic or am I gorking a parameter somewhere?

Here's the small snippet of constructor code:

meshResource = world.newMesh("prism resource",8,6,0,1,0)
     --     faces, vertices, normals, colors, texture coords
meshResource.colorList = [rgb("ffff00"]

((((( deleted vertex list and face vertices definitions )))))

meshResource.generateNormals(#flat)
meshResource.build()
meshObject = world.newModel("prism", meshResource)
meshObject.visibility = #both

meshShader = (world.newshader("mesh shd"),#standard)
meshShader.texture = void

meshObject.shaderList = meshShader

Thanks for any insight.

Mike