At 10:12 AM +0000 1/10/03, you wrote:
 >As Dave suggested, uses systemDate. If you put the systemDate.seconds
you even get the time (in seconds) since midnight for that day.
cheers for that - I've been using an Xtra called DTXtra to do this, but now I can ditch that for this. why aren't these things documented?
It is - see my other post, or look in help for 'seconds'

it's also used in the list view of the cast.

-Buzz

cheers

Fraser

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]