From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 2:00 PM
Subject: <lingo-l> Lingo Help (Body Part Movies)

> Hi all, I'm (very) new to Lingo, and I'm having a few problems that
I'm hoping some of you can help me with. Here goes: -

> I'm trying to create an interactive art 'piece' where the audience
is presented with the image of a human being. By rolling their mouse
over the various parts of the human body, they are shown a video
pertaining to that particular body part.

> For example, if the user rolls their mouse over the head, a video
clips will be shown in a window at the top of the screen. (This video
window will be present at all times).

> I'm trying to create the program so that if the user rolls over one
particular body part, that video will be played all the way through,
even if subsequent body parts are 'rolled over'.

> Anyway, I hope someone can help me with this, thanks in advance -
>
> Al Darby.
>
> [To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go
to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list,
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with
programming Lingo.  Thanks!]

__
> This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs
SkyScan
> service. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service
working
> around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com

__