Buzz Kettles wrote:

> At 11:56 PM +0100 1/13/03, you wrote:
> >I have been always thinking that, real mistakes and omissions apart, it was
> >a precise Macromedia policy mantaining the Help Documents just so as they are.
> >I may be wrong of course.
>
> & you are ("I may be wrong")
> - there are almost always many small Help changes in every release.

It was not that what I meant. Of course help topics as been added to the Help
for all new Lingo elements introduced in Director along the years.
I wasn't referring to them, but to the general style of the help docs that,
after major changes happened during the transitions Director 3->4 and
5->6, were excessively "simplified" and have been mantained in such form ("just so
as they are") up to the version 8.5. Don't know for Director MX. The point where
I said I might be wrong is to consider this fact a policy instead of a simple matter
of cost.

Franco

IFC Programming Consultant
http://www.chnexus.com/athroon~/index.htm
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]