When testing a project (created with Director 8.5 on a Mac) on a PC (win98)
the error code stating "This movie uses fonts that are not available on this
system. Director will use a default font to display the following: Geneva"
appears during startup. Geneva is not suppose to be in this project. I used
this code to find where it was being used in my 1900 cast members (all in
cast library 4):

on FindFonts
    repeat with i = 1 to the number of castmembers of castLib 4
         if the castType of cast i of castLib 4 = EMPTY then
              nothing
         else
              if the castType of cast i of castLib 4 = #richtext then
                   put the memberNum of cast i of castLib 4 && the textFont
of cast i of castLib 4
              end if
         end if
    end repeat
end

This works but only gives me one font per cast member. If I pick a cast
member and, for test purposes, place three or four different fonts in it,
only the first one is identified with this code.

QUESTION: Is there some way for me to locate all font typefaces used by
castmember? It could even be a space with a not wanted font on it.
Bruce