-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Shailendra
Vijayvergia
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 9:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> Rotating 3d model

Hi all,

Now a days, trying to explore 3d in director. I've made a model in
3dsmax and exporting model with animation in shockwave 3d
format.

When i import w3d file, and implement "Drag model to rotate"
behavior, it ask me options which model i want to rotate, what if
i want to rotate the whole 3d model, not individual model or any
model.

How can it be done?

Any help will be appreciated.

With regards,
Shailendra

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).