Hello and thanks in advance!

I am trying to find a way to determine whether or not a particular attribute
of a shared object exists, using Lingo.  Here's the sample code:

-- this part works fine
tSharedObject = newObject("SharedObject", FALSE)
gsoConfig = tSharedObject.getLocal("dfcookie")

-- here's where the problem begins.  To check whether or not
-- configInfo exists as a slot (or attribute) in the shared object, I tried
this, with the idea that
-- I would test the tConfigInfo variable to see if it is VOID or not:

tConfigInfo = gsoConfig.data.configInfo

-- but this syntax generates a script error in Lingo, if configInfo doesn't
exist.  So next, I tried the old bracket trick, like -- this:

tConfigInfo = gsoConfig.data[#configInfo]

-- but this always returns a null, even if configInfo actually exists.  So
this won't work either.  It appears that brackets don't  work with shared
objects referenced in Lingo.

So, is there a way to determine what the slots are in a Lingo-referenced
shared object?  Even a way to get a list of all the slots?  Or the number of
slots?

Thanks for your help!

James Auld