Integration New Media is happy to announce the beta
release of our Java Xtra for Director, which allows
Director to access Java objects through Lingo.

To find out what Java Xtra is:
http://www.IntegrationNewMedia.com/products/javaxtra/

We are now inviting the general public to participate in
the beta testing phase. As a member of the beta testing
team, we would appreciate your feedback regarding the
product's functionality, ease of use, wish list items,
problems, etc.

To download Java Xtra Beta 1.1 and become a beta tester,
click the link below.  After agreeing to the terms of the
Non-disclosure Agreement, you will be permitted to enter
the Java Xtra product site, where the Xtra package,
User Manual and First Steps demo are available for download.

http://www.IntegrationNewMedia.com/products/javaxtra/beta/

Once you enter the Beta download page, bookmark it, so you
do not have to pass through the NDA on return visits.

WIN A FREE LICENSE:
The top three Beta-testers will receive a FREE license
of Java Xtra (worth $499 US) and an INM T-shirt.
Beta-testers will be judged based on a combination of
quantity and relevance of feedback provided to INM.

Regards,
Gabrielle

Gabrielle Krim
Product Manager