Brennan wrote:

> Andreas Gaunitz  wrote:
>
> > Elvin Certeza wrote:
> > >Hello list, I have been trying to export  sound  from my mpg movie... using
> > >premier 6, ...

> > 1) Try to export the whole movie + sound as a quicktime (standard
> > procedure). Re-import the quicktime, then export sound.
>
> This wont work. QuickTime can't demux these files when exporting so you always
> lose the sound.
>
> If you're using a Mac, try using a utility like bbDEMUX
>
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/macbbdemux>

 Andre's procedure worked for me in Premiere 6 with Quicktime 5 on Win 98 in fact,
it's not clear I even had to do the double export. (It was a quick test, not an
exhaustive survey)

macbbdemux is not working for me on my G3 running 9.2.2 with QT 5.02.
Any idea what the system requirements are for it? I can't find any documentation.

--
Carl West   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://eisen.home.attbi.com

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be stolen out
of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.
           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1