Hello list, this is something that I have never come across after all the
years of Director usage.  Today, like how I usually do things.. created a
projector and tested it on a machine that hardly has anything on. This
projector shouldn't require any shockwave player.. it's an .exe if anything
it requires quicktime.

Here's what happened after I've played the the cd onto another machine.. it
prompted me that the shockwave player is required and asks whether I should
download or not...

I'm lost with this one... anyone??

Tks..

Elvin.