Hi,

I am trying to learn how to create a search engine in Director that can
search for information in an XML file (MPEG-7).

There will be one XML file which contains all the information and keywords
regarding a digital video like timecode, objects in the scene etc.

The user types in words they want to search for and the results pop up on
the screen e.g. one line of text (that will be taken from the XML file).

When the user clicks on a result, the user can go directly to the relevant
scene in the digital video (which will be encoded in MPEG-4 hopefully).

Does anyone have any ideas!!!  I'm new to using XML in Director and I can't
seem to find any information....

Thank you!