If speed wont be a factor: The indexer comes with source, so you could
modify it to output text files and then just search them if you dont want to
buy the xtras at this time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Wheatley (lists) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 10:28 AM
To: Lingo-L
Subject: <lingo-l> Fw: Searching multiple PDFs on CDROM

Hi

I have a CD-ROM project where I need to be able to search multiple PDFs on a
CD-ROM, and then launch them. I've found the PDF Xtra and indexer from
Integration New Media () which seems to do the job. However the PDF Xtra
needs the INM Database Xtra for searching multiple docs, which makes the
proposition a little more expensive.

Does anyone have any experience or tips with searching and manipulating
multiple PDFs with the INM PDF and V12 DBE Xtra?

Do you know of any other Xtras or techniques which might help me?

PDF Xtra: http://www.integrationnewmedia.com/products/pdfdirector/
Database Xtra: http://www.integrationnewmedia.com/products/v12director/

Thanks

Simon

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]