Hi all,

I have two unrelated queries.  Both of them I have come up with workable
solutions, but both seem cumbersome.  There must be a better way!

1.  When using DirectMediaXtra, it does not support a negative movieRate.
Has anyone written a behavior that rewinds an MPEG1 file somewhat smoothly?
(I don't have the option of running the MPEG file in a QT shell.)

2. Assuming I have a list as such:

[["apple",2003], ["about",2000], ["avocado",2003], ["apple",1998],
["angle",2000], ["atrocity", 2003]]

I need to first sort the list by year (most recent first) and then
alphabetize the first item within each year, giving the following result:

-- [["apple",2003], ["atrocity", 2003], ["avocado",2003], ["about",2000],
["angle",2000], ["apple",1998]]

Is there a simple way of doing this that I am missing.  Please point me in
the right direction...

Thanks,
-_Craig

Craig Taylor