On Wednesday, Mar 19, 2003, at 07:41 America/Chicago, Colin Holgate wrote:

This is my plea to all people in the Middle East that are about to be crucified by todays Caesar (George Warmonger Bush).

Please use a prayer that he may understand:

"Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do"

Well done for having a perfectly descriptive subject name, but I think they do know what they are doing. I also suspect that Saddam won't be the idol in a worldwide religion in 2003 years from now.

With any luck we'll have got past the religion memetic virus permanently by then. It was, after all, religion that caused the September 2001 attacks, and it is largely religion that drives Bush's foreign and domestic policy now.

-- WthmO