Hi all,
  I've been playing with WebXtra on Win/D85, trying to build a projector.  My problem
is WebXtra doesn't have a Lingo function that will let me capture the raw html of the
url I'm looking at.  I assumed that since the webpage is in my local machine memory, I
ought to be able to get at the raw html somehow, as in "getNetText", etc.  So my
questions is, if I have called for a url in WebXtra, or for that matter on IE itself,
is there a way to perform a contents dump or capture the memory of the page I'm
staring at into a variable?

TIA
John
Get Paid... With Your Free Email at