Hi Adam,
I'm always jumping to the vocab movie and back to whence I came.  Since I
don't understand lists very well, I can't wrap my mind around part of your
suggestion: When I jump back, where does the script go in a Frame Script
under the marker? Did I script the the script on the back button from
BDvocab correctly?
Thanks for responding so quickly.
Chris