[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
I've set both on the startmovie in the...er...start movie, and although exitlock works, the keydownscript isn't being called.

I guess that´s happening cuz you´re setting the exitLock before the keyDownScript. Try with this order:

on startMovie

the keyDownScript = "catchESC"

  the exitLock = TRUE
end

I made sure the keydown handler is in a movie script in the shared cast.

The keyDonwScript should be initialized in the new movie you´re navigating to. Not just in the first movie.

HTH. Glad to be back after two month of bing unsuscribed...
--
Agustín María Rodríguez | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.OnWine.com.ar