On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 11:37 America/Chicago, Valentin Schmidt wrote:

better not start another OS dispute :-) i think xp's alright, especially if you
develop mainly for the win32-platform, and mac isn't that much better anymore,
you won't convince me, i've seen and had to much g4 trouble...
but maybe you're right, outlook has some serious problems, especially in the
context of mailing lists, maybe it's time to switch back to good old eudora.

Dude. You totally missed the point. I was talking about C64.

Let's see a macro virus infect THAT!

-- WthmO