Hello,

Can some one please help me?

I simply want to place an in-bedded web browser on the stage
And automatically  go to an internet URL.  I would like to flag a custom
error message if the person is not on line at the time they click
the button that takes them to the online website.

A few extra questions:

1)
do I use an activeX control browser? When I try this and place the icon
on the stage nothing comes up?

2)
Am I asking to do something that will cause compatibility problems with
older O.S.'s ? (windows only)
    example win98 and up?
3)
Is putting a web browser inside a director piece considered a bad idea?
Or is it O.K.

I have tried a few things with no luck, can any one help me go in the
right direction?

Thank you for your help
Tom